I want you to know
Hello! Welcome and thank YOU for choosing Leslie Meadow Photography!
If you haven't had a custom photography experience with LMP yet this is what you can expect! I truly believe in custom photography and it is important to me that we work together to find a style and concept that is not only true of LMP but also fits your family's style!
The Pre-Consultation via phone or email
The Ordering Appointment either online or in person
2018 Session Details
Session Fee 150
• A session guide to help you look and feel your best (including what to wear!)
• Premiere breathtaking locations for outdoor sessions or designer backdrops with a wide range of colors and styles for studio sessions.
• 1-1.5 hour session resulting in 25+ hand retouched proofs edited to perfection for viewing in gallery (NOTE: Proofs are for viewing only. All products, digital files, prints, etc are purchased seperately from the session fee)
• An online proof gallery for you to place your order from the comfort of your home or a relaxed viewing in the studio.
Session fee 150
• 2-3 hour professionally styled session with a PPA accredited photographer ensuring comfort and safety of your new bundle of joy!
• Complete digital welcome packet preparing you for your session with tips for a smooth newborn session.
• Wardrobe assistance, coordination, and styling with a list of my preferred shops.
• Whimsical studio wardrobe available for girls ages 0-7 for siblings.
• Use of handmade props from local and worldwide artisans including baskets, blankets, wraps, & hats.
View Newborn Galleries HERE
All session fee's are non refundable and due at the time of booking. The session fee does not include any products either digital or prints. Those must be purchased seperately. All sessions include ordering appointments to simplify the process and esnure you get the most out of your images from the session. I offer a variety of packages and the most pupular are the digital files. I LOVE offering digitals to my clients so you get all the images in your gallery on a USB with packages starting at $550. However, offering luxury and heirloom items ensures that you have something tangible to pass on to your loved ones and share your legacy. I offer a line of hand selected fine art products that are beautifully unique to include: frames, heirloom albums, canvases, and more.
Read to book? Start HERE.
I LOVE the personality of kids. They tend to do things their way. As a child photographer, I expect this! I’m not upset when your three-year-old has a meltdown or when your son has a million questions. I love kids.
With 6 years of experience and nearly 1000 sessions under my belt, inlducing hundereds of newborns, I confidently can resolve tricky situations. For example, I know winning your kids over will lead to a successful season so getting on their level and getting to know them will help any hiccups that may happen later go smoother!
Its just my personality. When you work with me, you become my extended family. I’ll cheer with you when your baby takes her first steps, and I will tear up if you leave Alaska. I’ve been photographing some of my clients since I started and it’s been a joy, a honor, and a privilege to watch their children grow and change.
My booking schedule and turn aroundtime are set so that each familygets the attention to detail theydeserve. You are important to me!
My portfilio is all real images of REAL families! Just like yours! Part of my job is to help coach you andI will give your family tips to help make you look your best as I set up each pose and tips to help interact for more candidshots as well.
If you don’t have perfectly styled Pinterestworthy outfits, that’s TOTALLY OK! We can create gorgeous images no matter what you’re wearing. BUT, if you have a look in mind and plan ahead, I’m happy to help! I’ll send you clothing tips and sample combos for inspiration, or you!